Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Flowers Handbags

Finding more interesting design is my favorite thing in everyday.I love the funny and wonderful designs.And you can find many special image of people’s.Today,Let me show a interesing handbag for you.

This is an funny design,made in a wire handbag.It can be carried by a bride or bridesmaid as an alternative to the wedding flowers.It also could be a different way of displaying a flower arrangement.

Alao,I think it could be a beautiful handbag.Then handbag opens, and the arrangement can be made inside before closing the bag.You can begin with a small rectangle of floral foam, which had been soaked and allowed to drain. And wrap the base of this in lime-green sisal to help hide the mechanics.Then placed it inside the bag, towards one end, and arranged a few flowers and some foliage into it.Such as I’ve used five peach Roses, a few autumn-coloured spray Chrysanthemums, and the foliage of Cordyline, Heuchera and Tellima grandiflora.It was very beautiful.

If you are using it as a bridal piece.I think it can be placed on any sort of container.These handbags are in silver or gold coloured mesh and come in three size.If you want to buy one,I think you can buy it online.

Copyright 2010 by Green,Loving shopping for coach outlet bags and purses.

No comments:

Post a Comment