Monday, September 6, 2010

Should We Tolerate The Abuse Of The Ex-girlfriend Of Our Husband?

I think my friend is in bad luck.Her husband and his ex-girlfriend were classmates before and had been in love for six years. They separated then because their families disagreed with them. Now my friend gor married,but her husband's ex-girlfriend swore her over the phone and slapped her twice in person.I was very angry.Should my friend tell her husband? I don’t think it is wise if her keep it secret.

To my opinion,For somebody, they always think that what happened is caused by others rather than themselves, this opinion is defintely false. All of us know that nothing forciby done is going to be agreeable, once we found that the thing or person don't belong to ourselves, maybe it is the time to give up it, we can't waste too much time on the thing or person belonged to the others. This is the activity what the wise people will do.

Mybe my friend should tell her husband about it,he has his judgement as a wise adult,he can tell hisex-girlfriend's bad quallity from this case and he will feel lucky that he didn't marry that girl and will be more care of you.

Dear friends,if you are my friend,what will you do?

Copyright 2010 by Green,Loving shopping coach factory outlet coupons for the beautiful bags and purses.

No comments:

Post a Comment